Thursday, September 26, 2013

the twentieth

So, I managed to go to F1 over the weekend, and it was a good walkabout ticket. Although I wish I had a fast camera for the car shots, but nevertheless, I still managed to make it somehow! Next time I go, I'll be sure to have a fast zoom with a full frame. Enjoy the pics!


These following two pics were not the F1 cars... I have no idea how to identify between them. Taken with my 35mm lens.





35mm shots.



A helicopter in the clouds... What I wouldn't give to have that view.


Dismantling the car.


How adorable... matching ear muffs... when there was no racing involved.






These four were taken with my 35mm.





So I figured I would try to take one with a zoomed lens... So I used my 55-200mm lens, and it seemed to do a pretty good job. However, the lens was not fast enough to catch most shots. You would not believe how many shots I had to take to get this one nice shot (and even then, I don't think it was a good shot)


So after the race, the organisers opened up the roads... I was happy to walk down the track!


Caged in front of MBS.



No comments:

Post a Comment