Monday, November 4, 2013

the twenty second

Seeing as how it was Deepavali over the weekend, I figured I would pop over to Little India to have a look see. Needless to say, it was everything I expect it would be.



Saw this trishaw of steel. hehehe. I wonder if he plays the Superman theme everytime he picks up a passenger.



Note to self: Ask my Indian friends what the flowers mean..






The aftermath of the night markets.



Now this was interesting. Context is everything.... Hopefully it was a sign to warn children not to touch the goods. *cough* slavery *cough*


 Is something missing? Only in Little India folks!

 

When was the last time you saw a pharmacy/medical/health shop looking like this in Singapore...


I love the colours in this. Only in Little India would you find houses that are so colourful.




Looks like someone fresh off the boat, and might I add, he seemed a bit lost... and constantly checking his phone.


Should've got me one of these tattoos. I have to give it to this man though, he really has steady hands, the detail on this drawn tattoo is amazingly intricate.




No comments:

Post a Comment