Saturday, January 25, 2014

the twenty ninth

My cousin and his partner came to Singapore over the Christmas period, so I suggested going to Gardens by the Bay (face it, its actually a pretty good tourist attraction) And I was their personal photographer for that day. Below are some of the shots...

This shot is his current FB profile pic! Clearly I'm doing something right!


And yes folks, you're reading that right... he works for Blizzard =)






Figured I would take photos of those flowers again.


There's actually a gel-like substance in the flower!







These two photos were taken atop the OCBC skywalk. .... It was somewhat frightening, since the bridge was suspended but cables... yes.. cables.. I wonder what is the insurance premium on that bridge. Its actually a pretty good view from above.





No comments:

Post a Comment