Thursday, July 10, 2014

the thirty second

Part two continues... 

The following are various photos from Tempus Two. Their wine is quite decent. Although I'm not a wine connoisseur (I just love drinking), their Gewurztraminer and Cabernet Sauvignon is pretty darn good. And I don't get paid by them to advertise.




Now, this vineyard, Tulloch, is amazing.. I always spend too much money when I shop there. Get the Verscato. I think I bought 4 bottles from them this time round.


This place sounds like 'whore house'. Establishment is located in Maitland. An interesting suburb around the Hunter Valley region. 


A couple walking down the streets of Maitland.


This shot was taken by sudden. There was no posing done. He looks like a Bollywood star. 


Oh lookie! flowers!



One of the only bottles I bought without even looking at the price. I was half drunk too.




A view from Peterson's vineyard. I never fail to come here whenever taking the trip up. The view is absolutely breathtaking. Sometimes wish that I had a proper wide angle lens. 



Beauty upon beauty...






No comments:

Post a Comment